We are fortunate to have use of the following beautiful fields to run our programs.
Please help us to be good neighbours and to best represent Beacon Hill by:
- Being polite and respectful to local businesses and homeowners
- Being aware of and self-regulating noise levels, particularly in close proximity to property lines
- Watching for and reporting disrespectful or suspicious behaviour
Please walk, bike, take transit or carpool to the ballpark when possible. If you must drive, please park only in designated areas and never in our neighbours’ driveways or in residential parking zones.
Hollywood Park is the home of our Little League baseball program. Majors and Minors home games and some practices are held here.
Batting Cage at Hollywood Park
Our batting cage facility is situated beside Hollywood Park.
If you would like to book the batting cage, please:
- Make an appointment in your electronic calendar and invite email@example.com, or
- Contact our scheduler at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lower Hollywood Field
This is where our Blastball, Tee Ball, and Mini Minors play. Located just opposite the playground along Earle Street.
Pemberton is the home of Beacon Hill Softball. This gorgeous diamond is scheduled to be properly skinned in the summer of 2021 in prep for the 2022 season!
Brooke East Ball Field
Brooke Park is used for baseball practices. Brooke East Ball field is situated along Clifford Street.
Brooke West Ball Field
Brooke Street Park is used for baseball practices. Brooke West is situated at the corner of Kipling and Brooke streets.
Heywood Ball Field
Heywood is used as a practice and scrimmage field by the Victoria Capitals.