NEXT LEVEL TRAINING PROGRAM
Winter Player Development
2021 – 2022
- 88 hrs of training
- U19 & U17: 7pm-8pm classroom, 8pm-9pm weightroom training.
- U15 & U13: 7pm- 8pm weightroom training, 8pm-9pm classroom.
- U19 & U17: 10am-12pm indoor training at Oak Bay turf.
- U15 & U13: 12pm-2pm indoor training at Oak Bay turf.
- Weightroom sessions will be run by a certified strength and conditioning coach. She will guide workouts appropriate to the individual’s age/skill level.
- The classroom sessions will consist of hitting, nutrition, mental performance, softball IQ, scorekeeping, rules of the games, analytics, ect.
- Access to Hack Attack pitching machines, Rapsodo Pitching and Hitting Analytics, and Blast Swing Analyzer.
- High level training with Emma Entzminger Director of Player Development, assisted by Rocky Vitale and Glory staff
- Academy alumni and collegiate athlete mentors.
- Academy Player- $600
- Non-Academy- $800
If you have any questions about our softball programs or would like to participate as a volunteer or coach, please contact our VP of Softball, Yudy Lee.